Technology has now made everything convenient for both the bank and the customer to access a number of services by logging into their account.
Most banks, including OCBC bank, provide minimum or no online banking deposit accounts as well as lower penalties for early withdrawal of savings account in order to promote the use of internet banking.
Regarding the methods of how to check OCBC account balance online, it only requires several simple steps to get it all done correctly with no hassle.
Not only can you check your debit or credit balance, but you can access other services as well.
Check OCBC Account Balance via Mobile Banking
- Download OCBC Mobile Banking on Google Play or App Store
- Open OCBC Mobile Banking app
- Login with access code and PIN or fingerprint ID
- Click on What You Have
- Scroll down to view your Account, investments and transactions
Checking OCBC Balance via Internet Banking
It’s important for you to always check your account balance at least once a month if you don’t have printed statements.
Many people are easy to lose track of the sum of money in their accounts. Therefore, follow the guide on how to check OCBC balance online below.
- Log in to your OCBC account via internet banking visit https://internet.ocbc.com
- Your total balance is located in the “your accounts overview”, and the available balance in the section named “deposits”.
How to Apply for OCBC Online Banking
Signing up for OCBC online banking can be done without hassle using the following tutorials:
- Go to https://internet.ocbc.com
- Scroll down until the end of the page. Select “internet banking”, and click “sign up now”.
- Fill in the forms:
- Card details: Input the last 8 numbers of debit/credit/ATM card and your pin.
- Personal information: Input your identification type, number, and date of birth.
- Enter the captcha for the security check.
- Submit the form.
For more details, read how to apply OCBC internet banking.
Can I Check OCBC Balance via SMS?
When you have no internet connection, you can still request your OCBC account balance by sending an SMS with the following format:
Example: BAL S7654321X 654321 send to 72323 (local) or +65 9327 2323 (overseas)
Please send the SMS request from the mobile number you registered with OCBC.
How Can I Check OCBC CDA Balance?
You can now check the account balance of your children’ OCBC CDA (Child Development Account) with no hassle.
The only thing you need to do is to download and install OCBC iBanking on your smartphone.
Once you log in to your account, you will see the total and available balance of the CDA on the account overview page.
How to Activate OCBC Mobile Banking
Before you can use OCBC internet or mobile banking services, such as to check your account balance, you first need to activate your mobile banking account.
- First, download and install OCBC mobile banking app on your smartphones.
- Then, log in to OCBC online banking via PC/desktop browser.
- Enter the PIN and access code.
- You will be asked for an OTP (one-time password) that will be sent to you through SMS or hardware token.
Can I Check OCBC Cheque Status via Mobile Banking App?
Technology has indeed been making everything more convenient, including when you want to check bill, balance, or any bank related service.
To check OCBC cheque through your smartphone, open OCBC iBanking app.
- Log in with your PIN and access code.
- Select “check status” and choose your account.
- Then, input the cheque number and select “get status”.
- Now, you can see your cheque status.