The most frequent support case in the entire online world.
1) Request a new password
- do that only ONCE and wait for the password, which is sent to the email address that was entered.
2) Use that new password with the email address it was sent to as user name.
3) If you don't receive the new password, please check your spam filter.
4) If you requested a password multiple times, only the last password XeeMe generated is valid.
5) If you still can't login, make sure your new password is entered correctly and you have a proper Internet connection.
Don't receive a new password
Please check your spam filter. That is 95% the reason.
* If you use GMail:
- Go to Settings | Filters and create a new filter
- Then type "@xeeme.com | @society3.com" into the "FROM" field.
- Click next and check the checkbox "Never send it to spam"
* If you use Yahoo Mail:
- Go to Mail Options | Filters and add a new filter
- Set it to "Sender contains: @xeeme.com" keep the folder "inbox".
- Click safe.
Login With Facebook
1) Make sure your email address in XeeMe and Facebook are identical.
2) If you use different email addresses, we assume a new account and create a new account in XeeMe
3) If you accidentally created an unwanted account, log into that account and delete it.
4) After the account is deleted synch up email addresses on your primary account.
5) It is a good practice to use one email address for all your online accounts.
My XeeScore dropped unexpectedly
* Your XeeScore is an average score across the last 6 weeks. It may drop rapidly if you were very present
in the social web and shared your XeeMe URL with everybody out there 7 weeks ago and then no longer did that.
While the score will go down a bit right away it will drop even more after those 6 weeks.
* We highly recommend to add your XeeMe URL on all your social profiles. Check out the
Network Setup page for more details.
How do I connect with others
Sorry, this is currently not very intuitive. We are in the process of overhauling that feature.
* On any XeeMe you connect by clicking on this button:
as long as you remain logged in.
* Inside the application go to "Focus", which
is your social address book inside XeeMe and search for people, check out your
existing follower, or look up your
referrals, people who created a XeeMe via your
Please send any suggestions to support at XeeMe dot com.
Intrigued? Just create your XeeMe and share it with your
friends, on posts, comments, tweets, on social media profiles, wherever you are.
Share it with others: